Custom Clearance Service
- Import and export customs clearance services
- Regulatory support
- Compliance support
- Consulting services
- Foreign trade zone
- Security programs
- Customs bond handling
- Dedicated local experts ensure flawless and consistent customs related services
- Database built containing customer specific product information, rules and regulations, ensuring that nothing is ever overlooked
- High automation virtually eliminating errors
- Compliant uniform and standard technology driven processes and procedures
- Consistent control via quality and performance metrics as well as best practice and audits
- Simplified billing options
- Single point of entry
Custom Clearance Process
1. Loading @Terminal
1. Manifest Collection
Above lead time is applicable if all docs require for clearance from shipper and consignee available before/upon shipment arrival.
Above lead time exclude days required for ministries permissions or customs approval (If any).
Above time excludes days needed by customer to provide the customs duty.
Custom Clearance -Types
Normal Import customs clearance
• For all import shipment on permanent basis to Kuwait
• Import for exhibition show for certain time, samples for testing purpose or equipment to do specific task.
• Duty paid in the first point of entry into GCC.
Export for repair and return.
• We handle all documentations and approval required for import clearance.
• Customs inspection and shipment verification.
• Re-export process
• Deposit refund process.
Value Added Services
Customs Approvals for Temporary Import / Export
Direct Delivery (Prior approval from customs required)
- Ministry Of Communication.
- Ministry Of Commerce
- Public Authority of Industry
- Public Authority of Environment protect
- Ministry Of Interior
- Ministry Of Health
Customs exemption (B9 form)
PAI Sample testing and Conformity certificate.